Yippee! It’s Friday! And I thought I’d just puts some random stuff on my bloggie today – just for fun.
Okay, here we go…
1. Wag N Swag FUN-raiser Update: Of course this is THE Most Impawtant thing I could tell you. As of this morning, we are at — are you ready? — 1,155 green papers!!! WOWEE! That means we ONLY need 345 green papers to reach our goal! Can you believe it? Well, I can. Like I’ve said before, Blogville is the very best place on earth!
Keep sharing! We only have TWO more days but I KNOW we can do it!
Remember, the link to my original postie with the prizes is here: http://bit.ly/W1S7Fs
The donation linkie is here: http://fnd.us/c/7NpV7
And don’t forgets that you can buy a PetHub tag and 10% of the purchase price will be donated to the Wag N Swag FUN-raiser if you use the code “MAYZIEHELPSPETS“ when you check out.
2. Smudge wanted me to remind everyone that he is cute and also that he is Most Unselfish since he gave up Mancat Monday this week so we could do the FUN-raiser.
3. If you’re furends with me on Facebark, you prolly already know this BUTT…a few weeks ago, we found this very much handsome guy while we were on our walkies.
He didn’t have a collar or a tag but he was awful furendly (although Brudder Ranger didn’t like him cuz he still had his boy parts). We put up fliers and told the shelter and posted about a lost doggie on CraigsList but nobuddy claimed him. Mom and Dad think somebuddy just abandoned him. Can you imagine?? Most Luckily for him, a very much wonderful lady named Beki who runs a place called Shiba Scout Rescue took him in and she’s now working hard to find him his Most Perfect Home That Ever Was.
4. Our Auntie K and Uncle C are coming to see us next week for Thanksgiving! YIPPEE!!! Do you have any big plans for Turkey Day?
5. Mom and Dad wanted me to thank everybuddy for the nice anniversary wishes you left them on Wednesday. And they thought it was awfully sweet of you to compliment them on their pictures but – ahem – between you and me, this is how goofy they look MOST of the time. Heehee!
6. Um, well, I guess that’s about it. All of us here at my house hope your weekend is just BEAUTIFUL!