1. It’s okay for them to be on the table. But when you try to do the same thing, you get in trouble.
2. They can lick you all they want. But when you try to lick them, they gets offended.
3. They will not play with you, no matter how many play bows you do or how much you bark at them.
4. When you step on their tails (totally by accident), they shout skeery HBO words.
5. And the most important thing I’ve learned is – whatever you do, make sure they’re not in the middle of the bed before you jump on it.
PeeS. We added a new page to my bloggie called “Transport Requests.” (You can see it up top.) That’s where we’re going to post transport requests for Ratbone Rescues from now on. They have two coming up this weekend. One is Edwardsburg, MI – Newfane, NY, via Ohio. And the other is Morganton, NC – Seminole, OK, via TN and AR. If you think you might be able to help, be sure and visit the page!