SMILEY NUMBER 1
This is my Cuzin Bridger. He lives in New Mexico and he is an Italian Spinone. My aunt took this picture when they went camping last week.
As you can see, he does not have the stuffie de-stuffing addiction that I do. All his stuffies are Most Well-Loved and cared for. Oh, he is a very very good dog.
He is also Most Brave. He once ate 10 dozen chocolate chip cookies and lived to tell about it.
SMILEY NUMBER 2
Guess what else put a smile on me and my mom’s faces yesterday? Twinkie tagged us for a very Most Important and Wonderful cause – the Children’s Miracle Network. The way that my mom explained it to me is that they are a – hope I’m getting this right – non-profit organization that helps raise funds for over 170 children’s hospitals. Isn’t that Most Amazing?
Anyways, Hershey’s (you know that chocolate company?) is doing this really neat thing to help them raise green papers called the Hershey’s Better Basket: Blog Hop. Up until noon on Easter (April 4th), they will donate TEN whole dollars to the Children’s Miracle Network for each blogger who posts about this Most Wonderful fundraiser. They are hoping real hard to raise about $5000 altogether.
So here are the rules. I promise they’re way simple.
HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
- Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
- Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
- Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
- Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
- Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
Okay, so here are the bloggies that I’m giving virtual Easter baskets to. I don’t thinks you have to be tagged to do a bloggie post of your own. So feel free to “hop” in and join in the fun!
Grandma’s Briefs – This is one of my non-furry bloggie friends. She is a Most Wonderful writer and she’s also the youngest-looking grandma I ever, ever saw! Even if you’re not a grandma, her bloggie is fun to read cuz she talks about all sorts of stuff.
Madi & Mom – Madi’s my only kitteh bloggie friend. She and her momma are SO nice. I just luvs them to bits and I luvs reading all about their Southern adventures.
Stella, Gunther & Betty – Since we’re talking about smileys today, these crazy kids always make me smile. Plus they’re already dressed up real nice for Easter. Really, is there anything better than a pug in rabbit ears?
Frankie Furter – Frankie is one of the Most Sweet and Caring doggies we know. He was one of my very first furends and he always has a Most Interesting take on his world.
Hope all of you have a Saturday that brings a BIG HUGE smile to your face!